News & Updates
Monday, March 16, 2020
Dear Catalyst Spine & Sports Rehab patients,
As a locally owned business dedicated to the health and well being of our community, we want to continue to provide a space where you can receive treatment with confidence. We are continuously following the CDC guidelines and recommendations very closely and are sending out this message to help encourage social distancing at this time.
Our priorities right now are to ensure that patients are informed of the extra preventative measures we are taking and are empowered to make the best decisions for themselves.
- We continue to disinfect all high-touch surfaces in the office.
- The iPad used for check-ins will no longer be used.
- Until further notice we will only see one patient every 30 minutes.
- We love your little ones, but please leave them at home during this time.
- If your child is under the age of 18 and is also a patient, please help us limit access to our office to 1 parent and only the scheduled child.
- If YOU or YOUR CHILD has a fever, dry cough, or an immediate family member that has traveled to a CDC Level 3 Travel Health Advisory area, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
The safety and health of our patients, their families, and our staff is of utmost importance to us. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Dr. Ross Ellis and the Catalyst Spine & Sports Rehab staff